You are so close to achieve one of your short-term goals. Suddenly you are shaken by the news. Two letters joining forces against your goal. One word that has a surprising, shocking sound and misses up with your mind, once you hear it multiple times during a short duration.
“NO” may close the door on your way to your goal. At this point you are feeling hopeless. A wall is built between you and your success. A million questions come across your mind. Now you are wondering what to do next?
Whenever you get a disappointing “NO” as an answer, remind yourself of The Wisdom of The Infinity Pearl.
~ 𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊
I am The Wisdom of The Infinity Pearl. In some situations, such as applying for a dream job, applying for graduate school (Master’s or Doctoral Degrees), or Marriage Proposal you pray to not get a “NO” as an answer. The moment you hear a “NO” everything stops. It can be devastating and that day will be full of negative vibes. Especially, if your goal plays a major aspect of your life plan.
Although, it is just a “NO” you may feel defeated at that moment. It’s important to get out all your emotions.
- Sad: You feel like crying .. CRY.
- Mad or Frustrated: You feel like screaming. Do It. However, I suggest going outside and getting some fresh air while taking a deep breath.
The Not to Do List (Unnecessary Drama)
- Threatening someone
- Hurting yourself while breaking stuff
- Overthinking (bad thoughts)
The Wisdom of Infinity
The Wisdom of Infinity is so clear within the meaning of the concept “Infinity: no limits or no end”. one door is closed, yet infinite doors are open for you. So
- Accept and Hope: Martin Luther King, Jr. once said “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope”.
- Stay Open and Trust in God: